Getting There Guide
The Getting There Guide is two pages, presented here in Adobe PDF format. If you click on the link below, the Guide will download and open in a new browser window. You can zoom in and scroll around to read the Guide.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the Guide. It should be already installed on your computer. If not, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
To request a paper version or audio cd of the Getting There Guide, please submit the following information:
Instructions for viewing and printing the Guide:
- When the PDF file opens in your browser window, you can click on the magnifying glass or the "+" button to enlarge the file.
- You may print on letter size paper (11"w x 8.5"h) and enlarge on a copy machine.
Listen to the guide in English.
Listen to the guide in Spanish.
- Fixed Route — Runs on regular schedule and route. Most frequent and least expensive service. Available to all riders.
- Demand Response — Must schedule ride. Rider must often be pre-certified (for ADA certifications contact RTD). Restrictions may apply. Fares often subsidized.
- Medical Service Providers — Transportation generally provided to individual medical and other essential appointments only. Hours and location of service limited.
- Other Providers — Transportation provided to support individual agency program. Hours and location of service limited.
- For-Hire — For-Hire transit services provided by passenger carriers. Fares and service schedules on file and subject to Public Utility Commission approval. Transportation open to the general public.